CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July 7, 2010

Very cold last night. The only way I can stay warm while I sleep is to wear all my clothes along with my motorcycle coat. Slept very sound though. Headed for Tok, Alaska today. We will be going through customs at the border. Hoping to see a bunch more wildlife today. The roads have been in good shape with occasional stops for construction. Traffic is not an issue. We ride along at 55 to 60 most of the time and most of the RVs do about the same. I rarely see any rigs in front of me or behind me. At road construction stops where we will wait for 10 minutes only half a dozen rigs will back up. Very overcast this morning but the lady who checked us in said the forecast for today was no rain. Hallelujah!

0 comments: