CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

July 16, 2010

Rode from Soldotna to Tok, Alaska- 500 miles today. Rode along the Wrangle Mountain Range most of today so it was absolutely, incredibly beautiful. It was way easy to stay focused on God all day long as I rode seeing His amazing creation. No animals today, rare that happens. Big truck went by me and threw out a rock from his tire. It hit me high in the thigh and I thought for sure someone had shot me. Felt around for a hole and kept looking for blood to come pouring out, but upon closer examination in the shower tonight I just have a nice bruise!
Jon Abel, who is in our church, has a brother named Troy who pastors a church here in Tok. Troy came to the seminar we hold in our church in January. He took us out to dinner tonight to a very nice Alaskan restaurant. I had halibut and Glen suffered through prime rib. And now I am laying in a very comfortable and warm bed. I am really sleepy tonight because Chik's black lab licked me in the face at 4am this morning. Very hard to go to sleep after that.

0 comments: