CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

July 4, 2010

Rained hard all night. My bowl that I left on the picnic table was half full of water. My tent does good unless it gets alot of water underneath it. I left one corner of the tarp I put under the tent outside the tent and water ran down the tent fly onto that small piece left out and ran under my tent. My pants and shirt that were rolled up in the corner of my tent were wet. My pad is plastic so only the foot end of my bag got wet. Got up to take a hot shower because I was so cold and I had forgotten to put my towel away so it was wet. Looked around for Glen's to steal, I mean borrow, but he was smart and took it into his tent with him. So I unrolled about a mile of paper towels in the shower room and used them. A man's gotta do what man's gotta do! The campground has a laundry room so everything is getting dried with $5 worth of quarters. I am writing this as I sit on a nice chair in the warm laundry room. Looks like the rain has stopped. Praise the Lord!

0 comments: