CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 12, 2010

July 11, 2010

Woke up this morning sore all over my entire body from my mishap on my bike. My right foot is especially sore but got up at 4am and went fishing anyway. Caught one salmon and had a couple of others on for awhile. Made all the aches go away. Works better than ibuprofen. Got in alot of reading and writing this afternoon, even got a nap in. Very few fish in the river. I am praying that a big run of fish come in tomorrow. I have never figured out if it is ok to pray for fish, but I will keep doing it until I now for sure it isn't. Had no trouble waking up this morning. The guy who I am staying with has this mongrel black lab dog and he came and licked me in the face. Woke me up with quite a start. I thought it was Patty kissing me.

0 comments: