CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 15, 2010

July 14, 2010

Caught my limit of sockeye salmon this morning by 9am. 3 of them. They fought very hard and took me awhile to land each of them. A ton of fun. A couple were particularly rewarding. Lots of guide boats in the Kenai river with about 4 paying customers in each. I hooked one of my fish when one was very close to us where we were fishing on the shore. I loosened up the drag a bit on my reel so that the fish could run and jump a bunch. I thought I put on a nice show for those in the boat. I know, pride goes before a fall!
Washed my motorcycle today so it will look nice for the ride home. Will get in about 8 hrs of reading and writing today. I get really inspired to write sermons when I catch a bunch of salmon. Must be a spiritual truth in there somewhere.

0 comments: